In this project I used...
1. My favourite Shopkin (Petkin) Wendy Whistle. I think she's just so cute and PINK!
2. I love this owl key-chain my English teacher in grade 1 gave me for my birthday!
3. I bought this "Favorite Notebook" from DAISO Japan in Malaysia!
4. This "My Pad" is really cute and easy to carry around. Plus, it has a really amazing quote that I love, ' I know I'm not perfect, but I'm so close it scares me,'
5. I added a little extra bling by folding three sparkly, golden 3D paper stars and scattering them around the box.
6. Finally, the box. For it, I use a 'Duffy the Disney Bear' cookie box I got from DisneySea in Tokyo, Japan.
I think this is a really cute and fun idea and I hope you enjoy making it!